söndag 27 juni 2010

Glad midsommar!

Hej på er, kära läsare!! :D

I just couldn't help saying hello in Swedish. Because today I mainly write to wish you - finally! - a very happy midsummer weekend - "glad midsommar!", as my dear Roxette-sister would say ;) I hope you've celebrated a bit!? Unfortunately I haven't... here in Switzerland we don't celebrate midsummer... contrary to Sweden! There it seems to be the most important folk festival of the year. How I'd love to visit Sweden once at midsummer - has to be great fun!


© by Corbis, edited by me

But as you may know (no, you probably do not yet know it.. nothing's booked so far, so I'm a bit careful with talking about a not yet organized trip ;)) it's planned to visit Sweden in the end of summer - how I'm longing for going abroad! At the moment anyway... I'm melting on a balcony (what a heat we suddenly have!), no swimming pool far and wide. So you can imagine how I'd love being able to enjoy my life somewhere at a sea / swimming pool!


© by Corbis, edited by me

With or without swimming pool I think I'll keep on sunbathing for a while... can't look like an old Swiss cheese all the time ;P

So have a sunny Sunday afternoon and you'll hear from Anki and me. There's still something I could write about... but that's somehow water under the bridge :P It's always the same with me: I have something to write, but then I either don't have enough time or I just don't feel like doing it and then when I could finally write it down it's already water under the bridge >< So we'll see whether I'll write it down or not ;)

/Natta.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Bloggintresserade