måndag 14 juni 2010

Grattis på födelsedagen, kära Anki!

Heey!! :D

First of all: SORRY for the silence here, but somehow neither Anki nor myself had something important to tell here. We were both busy with school or work and that's usually not so interesting to blog about.

But a June 14th seems to be the perfect occasion to be back here. Because today one half of the Roxette-sisters celebrates her birthday: Little Anki is finally grown up today - GRATTIS PÅ DIN ARTONDE FÖDELSEDAG, MIN KÄRA ROXETTE-SYSTER!!! ♥ ♥ ♥ ÄLSKAR DIG! ♥


Now I do not really know what else I should write about on this very special day in my dear Roxette-sister's life (déjà vu from Marie's birthday, I know)... but anyway I didn't want to miss blogging my best wishes for Anki here as well. I hope she - and of course you, dear readers, too - will have an unforgettable day!

See you, but I think first Anki has to tell us whether she has started well into the new year of her life! ;) /Natta.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Bloggintresserade