lördag 8 maj 2010

Greetings from space

Hey!! :D

I've just seen that I haven't written anything into our blog since last month (sounds like a very long time, but I guess it's actually just a bit more than a week without an update by myself :P), so it seems to be time for a new entry.

And otherwise I think I still have to write now when I have enough time to do that. Because this week I got a phone call in which I was told that I could start working next week. Everything went very fast: Phone call on Tuesday, signing the contract on Friday and start working next Wednesday. All this took me so much by surprise... I hate such spontaneous actions (I hate spontaneity anyway!), but what can I do? I think I can be grateful that I'll finally get a chance to work somewhere and earn some money. But everything went so fast and last Friday the next surprise already followed: I could work until september (so far we'd just talked about working for three weeks) which wasn't really planned to do. I mean I do not already want to be tired when I'll start my studies and I also wanted to go on with learning Swedish (not to mention working all summer long -.-)... so I think we have to talk about the second job again... first of all I'll start the first one on Friday ;)


Okay that's everything about this I think. Then I mentioned this meeting yesterday... guess what I found on the way home in a Swiss magazine: A short report about Amanda Jenssen!!! In a Swiss magazine! And in the evening I saw her again: Swiss music television broadcasted the videoclip of "Happyland"! HOW GREAT IS THAT!? Well I think it's really very very cool that she seems to get famous here as well! Next week "Happyland" should be released in Switzerland... I think Natta has to go to a record shop once during the next week, don't you think so too? ;)







That's it for today, I think. Have a nice weekend and be nice with your mums tomorrow ;D

/Natta.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Bloggintresserade