måndag 10 maj 2010

A year ago! the best day of my life :D

Heey!! :D
Anki here!!!

Yes, a year ago at this time so we sat outside the Cirkus in Stockholm, Lisa was there too :) the sun warmed. it put a bunch of Spanish fans and on the other side sat a bunch of German fans and then I and Lisa sat in the middle where xD ;) and I had to question Lisa, if we really were in Sweden :D haha! and clearly we were there!

We sat there and waited. at seven o'clock in the evening late (after 8 hours of waiting) so we had to get into. I ran <3 and yes, I got a good spot! third row from the stage <3 :D Saw Per really good!!!!!! :D ♥

at eight o'clock so where will the king on stage :D OMG, how wonderful it was! Never forget it. Then came Marie also :DDDDDDDD ...Per was said before that we may do without Marie tonight. But then she stood there!!!!!!!! ♥ :DDD Yes, I cried and sing along! THANKS SO MUCH PER & THE BAND.... AND YEAH, MARIE! I LOVE YOU, ALL! <333







pic 1: The best picture I got of Roxette :D <3
pic 2: Look so nice picture that was on the drums :) I love!
pic 3: Anki and a wonderful poster with Per :DD <3

Yeah, See you next time! Rox on!! :) ♥ / Anki

1 kommentar:

Bloggintresserade