söndag 2 maj 2010

Photos from northern Sweden ;)

Heeey!!! it's Anki here again :D I'm back!!!
Okay, I have been here all the time. but have not had anything to write. but now I have lots of pictures that show anyway :) not so much to write. but yes!

There has been much snow... and it is May a month so it is summer holydays and there is snow -.- Okay, I've been through that snow has come one week prior to the summer holidays so it's nothing xD but it is boring. but becomes so low -.-

But hey!!! here come the pics :DD







Then I changed my mind a bit xD :P leggins and tunic is not like Anki! but today I have it! and should have it tomorrow at school too! =D

It was probably all from me now :) I have to clean my room a bit and then I have school stuff left to do, I came on :S Best to do them now for eight o'clock, I thought see TV ;) there is a gala where you can call in and be the godperents =) it's always fun to see stuff! but still tough for ensuring all children have a hard time and so!

But yeah!! see you next time! Rox on / Anki

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Bloggintresserade