lördag 3 april 2010

Another day, another story

Hey from me too!! :D

Curious to know a bit more about the other Roxette-sister too? Okay, here we go:
As you’ve probably seen my name is Natta. I’m two years older than Anki and I live a bit more in the south, namely in a pretty small country called Switzerland.

That’s a bit something about me... but I’m sure after having read Anki’s nice fan-story you’re interested in mine as well. I’ll try to sum it up:
Actually I have to start my story with the year 2002, because then Roxette released a song called “A Thing About You”. At that time I started to be interested in music and so I begun to watch music television. And one fine day this music television broadcasted the videoclip to “A Thing About You”. Immediately I fell in love with the song and the video. I showed the video clip to my mother who knew the band and who said that she had heard that their singer Marie Fredriksson (with whom I was immediately taken) suffered from cancer. But we didn’t know whether she was still suffering from it or whether she had been ill once in the past. Today I know that she has still been suffering from it in 2002 and that they had to make a break because of that. I think that’s the reason why I somehow “forgot” Roxette again. Well they had never really disappeared from my life, I just wasn’t aware of them being in my life. Because a bit later on it happened that I bought two CDs with lovesongs (I love lovesongs!) and accidently every CD contained a Roxette song – “It Must Have Been Love” and “Fading Like A Flower (Every Time You Leave)”. I fell in love with these two songs and listened to them in the repeat-modus, but I couldn’t remember that they were sung by the same group who sung “A Thing About You”.
In September 2006 my father created an iTunes-Account and there I was looking for some songs I’d always wanted, but I’d never bought. "A Thing About You" was one of them and I remembered this beautiful song. So I listened to it on iTunes again and planned to buy it there. But then I found Roxette’s greatest hits album "Collection of Roxette Hits”, listened 30 seconds of every song and was surprised how many songs of it I knew from the radio. So I decided to buy the “real” CD (not the one on iTunes) and I LOVED all the songs of it. And because I was so sold on their greatest hits album, I wanted to get more songs by Roxette. For Christmas I got “The Roxbox” with a lot of other songs and information about Roxette. This was the beginning of collecting all I could get of Roxette. And the more songs, facts and pictures I got to know, the more I became a fan.

Meanwhile I’m a veeery big fan of Roxette and particularly of Marie Fredriksson and I’m also interested in the projects in which Marie Fredriksson and Per Gessle are involved.

Just like Anki I could join some concerts too: Per Gessle’s on April 28th 2009 and Roxette’s appearance at the “Night Of The Proms” on December 3rd 2009. This year I unfortunately won’t see Roxette... no money to travel so far. But I hope that one day I’ll get another chance to see the two of them on stage again!

That’s it. Even a bit a longer story than Anki’s, but well :P

Have a nice Easter Saturday and see you! / Natta.

Btw: My first blog entry ever! ;)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Bloggintresserade