fredag 2 april 2010

In this way, was I Anki. a fan of the best band ever.ROXETTE! :D

Hey!! :D

yeah, my name is Anki. and I'm a girl on 17 yeas how lives in Northern Sweden :D
I become a fan of, Per first. me and my friend had nothing to do a winter day in January (I think it was) so we would go and check out what my mother had different album :) and then I found Mazarin by Per :D it was pretty new! and the year was in 2003. and we begin to listen to it. and I just loved the song number 11 :D (y) All right. of course all the songs are good in their own way now:) but yes! the song was the one that I liked then :D and then I got told that I would go to Stockholm and see PER GESSLE! 12th August 2003. when I stood on my first concert with this wonderful man <3 :*

After that I and my friend started read more about Per and when we read that he played in a band called Gyllene Tider and then with someone named Marie Fredriksson, he has a band called Roxette. I started listening to the Gyllene Tider because I found an album that Mom had with them. and of course so they completely wonderful. in which the band :D and then we started listening to Roxette. after that my friend found the album "Have a Nice Day" which was her mothers. and then she took it and we start listening. and yes! and seven years later, I love them as much if not more :DD <3

These times have I seen Per live: 12th August 2003. 14th August 2004. 21 June 2007. 10th May 2009 :D :* <333
and I'll see ROXETTE LIVE IN 14:TH AUGUST 2010 :DD <3

Yeah, so now you konw that ;) it's a long story :P

Yeah, See you next time! / Anki!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Bloggintresserade